Please scroll down for price-list
Place of Origin: Philippines
Brand Name: Cabalan bricks
Types of Brick Designs:
1. Hollow Bricks, 2. Decorative Veneers 3. Interlocking bricks
I. Hollow Bricks in inches
1. 8 x 3 x 3.5 Lorenzo Brick 58 bricks per square meter, hole - 1 inch, Weight 2 kilos
2. 10 x 5 x 2 Big Trapezoid 64 bricks per square meter, hole - 1.5 inches, Weight
3. 8 x 4 x 2 Perforated Brick For perforated walls, hole – 1 inch, Gap of 4 inches, 68 bricks per square meter
4. 10 x 5 x 2 Perforated Brick For perforated walls, hole – 1 inch. A gap of 5 inches, 60 bricks per square meter
5. 8 x 5 x2 Oval shaped brick, hole 1 inch, 80 per square meter
6. 8 x 3 Round shaped brick, hole 2 inches,
2. Hollow Bricks with INTERLOCKING FEATURE
10 x 5 x 2 Big Trapezoid with Interlocking Channel Straight, 64 bricks per sq.m,
10 x 5 x 2 Big Trapezoid with Interlocking Channel Dome Brick, 64 bricks per sq.m,
8 x 4 x 2 Regular with Interlocking Channel (MIHB) 96 bricks per sq.m,
8 x 3 x 3.5 Lorenzo Brick (MIHB) 58 bricks per square meter
II. Decorative Veneer Bricks
8 x .5 x 2, Weight 300 grams 96 pcs. per sq.m.
8 x .5 x 2.5, Weight 500 grams 80 pcs. per sq.m
8 x 1x 3.5, 800 grams Kabayan Clad 58 per sq.m.
Any shape with combinations/patterns 1 inch widt
Sandy clay with cement and sand
Color: Terra Cotta natural, special colors
Water absorption - 15%
Forest Products Research and Development Institute Fire testing Laboratory (FPRDI-FTL) under ASTM E119 – Fire Tests of Building Construction and Material signed by Catalino L. Pabuayon, University of the Philippines, Los Banos, Laguna, December 8, 2011
Results: Fire resistance rating of 120 minutes against interior surface.
Periodic testing since 2009 with ASTEC Materials Testing Corporation BRS/DPWH Accredited, Member ASTM International
Results: Compressive Strength -Pounds per square inch (Psi) Ave. 700 to 5,000 depending on client's required specifications and usage.
Customization of Clay Building Blocks and installation
20,000 pieces per day
Packaging & Delivery – 6 wheeler, Isuzu elf
Packaging Details – Plastic Tale Straw String batches of 10 bricks at 25 kilos per batch, held by a worker with both hands with special handles to carry load. For veneers, a box with 50 bricks.
IPS/ Nov, 2020 Download form
For Supply and Install contracts - Quotation would depend on design, level of difficulty, skill required, stain or color, number of corners nd brick cuts, number of lintel beams and openings.
Price range 3,500 per sq.m. to 6,500 per sq.m. of walling plus VAT and delivery.